New 2018 Tecnam P2006T position Available –
The Tecnam Twin Engine P2006T is a 4-seat, high-wing, fully retractable gear, FAA Part 23 IFR-certified airplane powered by two 100-horsepower Rotax 912 S3 engines. Designed for low operating and maintenance costs, this stylish, modern, light twin is a proven choice for flight training and private owners. The P2006T offers large windows for excellent visibility, an easy-access and spacious cockpit for both passengers and luggage, an outstanding payload-to-total weight ratio, very short take-off & landing distances and stall speeds of less than 55 knots at gross take-off weight, making the P2006T a perfect choice for short runways.Delta Aviation is Tecnam’s exclusive dealer for Texas, California, Washington, Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alaska, Montana, and Hawaii.
Call Mark Woods at Delta Aviation (810) 417-9950.
Max Range 670 nm
Max Speed 150 kts
Cruise Fuel Consumption 9 gph total (4.5 gph per engine)
Fuel Type Mogas or Avgas
TBO 2000 hours
Take off run 988 ft
Landing run 758 ft
Practical Ceiling 14,000 ft
Airframe Options – Call for price
• Luxury Interior
• Special Paint
• Surround View Windows
• 70 AMP Alternators (Exchange for Standard)Dimensions
• Overall Height: 8.46 ft.
• Overall Length: 28.5 ft.
• Wing Span (Overall): 37.4 ft.
Performance (Based on Standard 912 ULS2 Powerplant)
• Max Cruise Speed KTAS: 140 Kts (75% Power)
• Stall Speed (Flaps Down Power Off) KCAS: 55 Kts
• Practical ceiling: 14,000 ft.
• Take Off Run: 988 ft.
• Take Off Distance: 1,292 ft.
• Landing Run: 758 ft.
• Landing Distance: 1,145 ft.
• Rate of Climb: 1,036 ft./min
• Range: 670 NM
Dual Rotax 912 S3 Engines – 100 HP, 4 Cylinders (Certified FAA Part 33 w High Altitude Compensator (H.A.C.) developed by ROTAX to automatically adjusts the air/ fuel mixture
• Liquid/Air Cooled, Integrated Reduction Gear
• Dual Electronic Ignition System
• Tubular Steel Engine Mount
• Propellers – 2 MT, 2 Blades, Constant Speed, Full Feathering
• Carburetor Heat with Manual Control
• TBO 2000 Hours
• Best power to weight ratio in its class
• Best-selling 4-stroke aircraft engine
• 4.5 gph per engine in cruise
• Mogas (Max allowed ethanol content is 10%) or 100LL Avgas.
(2) MT 2-Blade, Constant Speed, Full-Feathering Props
MkII GLASS – GARMIN G1000 NXi Retractable IFR ($597,780)
Non-additive, replaces standard equipment and avionics. The G1000 NXi provides additional processing power, high-resolution displays, integrated engine instrument system, advanced features and built in growth provisions. Includes two 10” displays (PFD/MFD), dual NAV/COM/GPS/WAAS, audio panel, engine/airframe computer, ADS-B OUT/IN and Mid-Continent SAM electronic standby attitude module.
• GDU 1050 PFD and GDU 1050 MFD
• Dual GEA 71 Engine and Airframe Computer
• Dual GIA 63 WAAS COM/NAV/GPS/GS/Loc
• GMA 1347 Digital Audio System w/Market Beacon/Intercom
• GRS 79 AHRS
• GDC 72 ADC plus GTP 59 OAT Probe
• GMU-44 MAG
• GTX 345R Mode S Transponder (ADS-B OUT and IN)
• MD 302 Back-up instrument
Avionics Options for Garmin G 1000 NXi Avionics Configuration include:
• S-TEC Auto Pilot System 55X Dual Axis w/Electric Trim
• Avidyne TAS 600 Active Traffic Advisory System
• L3 Stormscope WX-500
• Alternators 70 Amp (Replace standard 40 Amp)STANDARD ANALOG IFR Retractable Gear ($530,130)
The standard Configuration is ideal for certain flight training operations and includes:
• Analog Airspeed, Altimeter and Electric Attitude Indicators – Two each
• Analog VSI Indicator
• Turn and Bank indicator
• Tachometer and hour recorder – Two
• Analog Engine instruments
• Garmin GTN 650 COM/NAV/GPS/WAAS MFD with GI-106A VOR/LOC/GS/GPS Indicator
• Garmin GNC 255A COM/NAV with MD 200 VOR Indicator
• GTX 345 Transponder ADS-B IN and OUT
• GMA 340 Audio Panel
Tecnam P2006T is a twin-engine, 4-seat aircraft with fully retractable landing gear. The superior high-wing configuration offers stability, excellent cabin visibility and easy access for both passengers and luggage. Tecnam applied its extensive experience with aluminum airframes to create this robust, yet very light airframe, resulting in outstanding payload-to-total weight ratio.
The wings are a traditional construction, a mono spar configuration. Integral fuel tanks are located outboard of the engines, holding 26 gallons each, total of 52 gallons.
Particular attention has been paid to the cabin’s structural design in order to ensure the required crashworthiness as prescribed in recent amendments to the FAA-FAR23 codes.
• Height: 3.0 ft.
• Width: 4.0 ft.Baggage Compartment
• Volume: 12.4 cu. ft.
• Max. Permissible Load: 176 lb.
The generous interior dimensions of the Tecnam P2006T allow maximum space for pilots and passengers alike. With its two doors and upholstered seats, complete with headrests and vertical adjustment, the cabin provides great flexibility for pilots of varying physical size to optimize their comfort.
Specific care has been given to cabin interior and acoustic comfort. The ventilation system features one vent outlet for each occupant. The heating system uniformly warms the cabin and a defrost manifold prevents the windshield from fogging up even while taxiing. Large windows, together with the high wings, provide excellent in-flight visibility and safe ground operations.
Manufacturer’s Full Two Year Limited
Airframe: 24 Months or 1000 Hours
Engine: 24 Months or 1000 Hours
Garmin Avionics: 2 year or 800 Hours
Pilot’s Operation Handbook
Aircraft Log Book
Engine Log Book