ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OVATIONS ON THE MARKET STUNNING METALLIC COBALT BLUE- 950 HOUR TT – HIGHLY DETAILED OWNER – LIKE NEW! AIR CONDITIONING, GARMIN GFC 700 AUTOPILOT WITH FLIGHT DIRECTOR AND MUCH MORE!
• Extended Range Fuel –102 USG
• AmSafe Airbag Pilot & Co-Pilot Seats only
• Platinum Engine
• Air Conditioning
• Reiff Pre-heat System
• Rear Seat Tinted Windows
• Xenon Landing and Taxi Lights
• 77 c.f. Oxygen System
• Garmin GDU 1040, 10” Primary Flight Display, three axis flight dynamics, air speed, altitude, VS, HSI with perspective modes
• Garmin GDU 1040, 10” Multi Function Display
• Garmin GDC 74A Integrated Digital Air Data Computer, Constant display of TAS, CAS, Wind Direction, VSI and TAT
• GRS77 Solid-State Attitude and Heading Reference System
• Dual Garmin GIA63, Integrated radio modules with IFR approved GPS, VHF navigation with ILS and VHF communication with 16-watt 8.33-kHz transceivers
• GMA 1347 Digital Audio Panel w/Marker Beacon and Intercom
• GTX 33 Integrated Mode S Transponder w/TIS
• Garmin GEA 71 Airframe/Engine Interface Unit
• Garmin GMU 44 Magnetometer
Garmin GFC700 fully integrated Autopilot w/Flight Director
Air Conditioning, Oxygen System.
Metallic Paint Upgrade: 2008 Ovation3 Paint Scheme – Marathon White over Cobalt Blue w/Titanium Accents
Gray Alloy Leather Interior
Annual Inspect due March 2018
Total Airframe, Engine, Prop: 950 Hours
Brian Kendrick and Mooney Service Center maintained
No Damage History
Useful load—926 lbsDisclaimer: Delta Aviation strives to represent aircraft accurately. We often have additional high quality picture slideshows available on our website (deltaaviation.com). While we work very hard to make sure specifications are accurate, they are not guaranteed. This aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market without notice and the buyer assumes responsibility to ensure that aircraft and its components are as described.
Actual rating will vary based on flight conditions, aircraft features and pilot operation. Values are for informational purposes only and as such are not intended for navigation or flight planning. Please consult the POH for actual values.