1986 Turbo Saratoga SP – 3600 TT, 0 SMOH by Signature Engines with Transferable Warranty Program, New Hartzell Scimitar 3-Blade Propller Upgrade, KFC150 Autopilot, Flight Director, HSI, KLN-94 GPS, Stormscope, JPI GEM, Factory Zinc Chromate Protection, Air-Conditioning, Electric St-By Vacuum, Factory Oxygen, SB1216B CW, SB1161 CW.
3,600 Hours Total Time Airframe Since New!
0 Since Major Overhaul with Factory New Cylinders by Signature Engines, Inc
OVERVIEW OF MAINTENANCE INVESTMENTS
• Transferrable Signature Engines, Inc. Warranty Program. The engine overhaul was $40,100. Signature Engines also overhauled the Dual Magneto, Fuel System, and Turbo Charger.
• Additional Overhauled Accessories: Alternator ($598), Propeller Governor ($1,354), and Oil Cooler ($496).
• New Items: 3-Blade Hartzell Scimitar Propeller ($15,890), SkyTec Starter ($585), Engine Hose Kit ($3,907), Lord Mounts ($983), Ignition Harness, Spark Plugs, Engine Baffle Kit ($495), Throttle Cable ($321), Mixture Cable ($321), Propeller, Cable ($318), Alternator Air Cable ($298), Turbo Blankets ($1,404), and vacuum pump ($478).
• The Landing Gear Hydraulic Power Pack was also Overhauled ($1,895).
• Total Project Cost was $93,617. Receipts available for review!
0 Since New Hartzell Scimitar 3-Blade Propeller
• The Propeller has one blade that had a deep nick filed out. The blade may not meet the MFR requirements for overhaul at the next propeller overhaul.
• There are a few extremely light hail pecks on the aircraft. Hard to see, but they are there.
• King KFC-150 FLIGHT DIRECTOR Autopilot with Altitude Hold – (Coupled)
• King KCS-55A Slaved HSI
• King KMA-24 Audio Panel with 3 Light Marker Beacon
• Dual King KY-197 “Digital Display” Coms • King KNS-80 RNAV / DME
• King KN-53 “Digital Display” Nav • King KR-87 ADF – (INOP)
• King KT-79 “Digital Display” Transponder with Encoder
• King KLN-94 GPS • WX-900 Stormscope • Signtronics SPA-600 (4) Place Intercom
• JPI EDM-700 Graphic Engine Monitor with Fuel Flow & OAT
• Factory Zinc Chromate Protection
• (3) Blade HOT Propeller
• 90 Amp Alternator
• Factory Air- Conditioning – (Probably will needs Freon charge or possible repair)
• Electric Stand-By Vacuum
• Wing Tip Landing Lights
• Factory Oxygen – (6) Place • SB 1216B has been CW on both ailerons
• SB 1161 has been CW by installation of kits PN 767-397 and PN 767-398
ADDITIONAL OUTSTANDING FEATURES
• Cleveland Wheels & Brakes
• Astrotech LC2 Digital Clock – (INOP)
• Avionics Master Switch • Avionics West AM/ FM Stereo with Cassette
• Vent Fan System • Tinted Windows • Heated Pitot
• Auxiliary Power Receptacle
• Vertically Adjustable Pilot Seat
• Shoulder Harness Kits for 5th and 6th Seats
• Dual Toe Brakes • Alternate Static Source
• Ground Clearance Switch
• True Airspeed Indicator • Dual Pilot Push to Talk
• Autopilot Disconnect Switch Mounted on Pilot Yoke
• Super Sound Proofing • Electric Trim
• Oversized Headrest for each seat
• Outside Air Temperature Gauge
• Polished Spinner
• Wing Tip Strobes
• Electric Flaps
Light Beige Over White featuring Laser Fade Accent Stripes
Luxurious Tan Leather Seating featuring Harmonizing Side Panels in the desirable Club Seating Configuration. The rear cabin also features a Deluxe Refreshment Bar.
ANNUAL DUE: August 1, 2019
USEFUL LOAD: 1127 Pounds
Specifications are Subject to Verification Upon Inspection by Purchaser. Optional Saratoga Transition Training School is available. We accept trades and offer finance solutions.
|Model Series: ||piper PA-32|
|Fuel Efficiency (mpg US): ||12.14|
|Per Seat Efficiency: ||72.84|
|Years Aircraft Manufactured: ||1975-2009|
|Seating Options: ||1+5|
|Wing Loading lb/sq ft: ||20.2|
|Power Loading lb/hp: ||12|
|External Length (FT): ||28.2|
|External Height (FT): ||8.5|
|External Span (FT): ||36.2|
|Internal Length (Overall/Net Height): ||124 IN|
|Internal Width (Max/Floor): ||48 IN|
|Internal Height: ||42 in|
|Baggage Area 1 Cubic Feet / Lbs: ||8 cu ft / 100 lbs|
|Baggage Area 2 Cubic Feet / Lbs: ||17.3 cu ft / 100 lbs|
|Engine: ||Lycoming TIO-540-S1AD|
|Engine(s) TBO (hrs): ||1800|
|Max Ramp Weight (LBS): ||3617|
|Max Takeoff Weight (LBS): ||3600|
|Empty Weight-BOW (LBS): ||2100|
|Useful Load (LBS): ||1500|
|Max Fuel (LBS): ||612|
|Max Fuel (Gallons): ||102|
|Avail Payload Max Fuel (LBS): ||888|
|TO Distance (SL @ ISA) FT: ||895|
|Landing Distance (FT): ||637|
|Certificated Ceiling: ||20000|
|LRC KTAS: ||143|
|LRC Fuel Burn (In gph): ||14|
|LRC ALT: ||14000|
|Max Cruise Speed (KTAS): ||195|
|Aircraft Broker: ||BarteltAviation|
|Listing Package: ||General|