1976 Mooney M20C – 2750 TT, 363 SMOH, Autopilot, Garmin 300XL GPS, Garmin Aera 550 GPS, IFR Avionics Flight Deck, JPI Graphic Engine Monitor, JPI Fuel Flow Computer, O&N Fuel Bladders, Power Flow Exhaust, M20J WS STC, Slick Starter Booter STC, Nice Cosmetics!
2750 Hours Total Time Since New
363 Hours Since Major Overhaul by Zephyr Hills Engines – (April of 2013)
780 Hours Since Propeller Overhaul – (December of 2005)
704 Hours Since Propeller Hub Replacement per Hartzell SB HC-SB-61-269
• Brittan Auto Track II Autopilot featuring GPS Nav Tracking – (Overhauled in 2016)
• Garmin 300XL GPS / Com – (The Com features 760 Channels)
• Garmin Aera 550 GPS
• Narco CP136 Audio Panel with 3 Light Marker Beacon
• Narco 810 Digital Com
• Narco 890 Digital DME
• Narco Nav 122 VOR / Glideslope Indicator – (#1)
• Narco Nav 121 VOR Indicator – (#2)
• Narco 141 ADF – (Inop)
• Narco AT-150 Transponder
• Sigtronics SPA-400 Two Place Intercom
• Dual Push to Talk – (Pilot Yoke)
• JPI EDM-700 Graphic Engine Monitor
• JPI 450 Fuel Flow Computer
SUPER FEATURES / OPTIONS / UPGRADES
• O&N Aircraft Fuel Bladder Cells – STC SA2350CE
• Power Flow Exhaust – STC SA02549AT
• M20J Style Windshield – STC SA01465AT
• Slick Starter Booster STC SA593CH per Champion Aerospace SL96
• Cowl Bowl Closure
• Challenger Air Filter
• Assist Step
• Kennon Sun Shields
• 2-Blade Propeller featuring a Polished Spinner
• Stand-By Vacuum System – (Manifold Type)
• LED Tail Light Nav
• Wing Tip Strobes
ADDITIONAL OUTSTANDING FEATURES
• Avionics Master
• Outside Air Temperature Gauge
• Tinted Windows
• Sun Visor – (Pilot and Co-Pilot)
• Auxiliary Power Receptacle
• Alternate Static Source
• Fire Extinguisher
• Heated Pitot
• Tow Bar
• Map Light Switch – (Pilot Control Yoke)
• ELT System
• Electric Flaps
• White over Blue featuring Gold Accents.
• The Paint is very nice.
• Burgundy Leather Crew Seats.
• Rear Bench Seat featuring Burgundy fabric and Leather Trim.
• Color Coordinated Harmonizing Side Panels and a Deluxe Fabric Headliner.
• Aft Cargo Storage and Hat Shelf Storage.
• Individual Arm Rest for each seat.
• The interior shows well with the exception of some minor wear here and there.
ANNUAL DUE: December 1, 2018
BI-ANNUAL IFR CHECKS DUE: November 30, 2018Specifications are subject to verification upon inspection of aircraft by purchaser. Optional Mooney School is available. We also offer custom aircraft familiarization programs. We accept trades and offer financing solutions with fixed rates up to 20 years.
Complete Logbooks are available.
|Model Series: ||mooney m20|
|Fuel Efficiency (mpg US): ||17.61|
|Per Seat Efficiency: ||70.44|
|Seating Options: ||1+3|
|Wing Loading lb/sq ft: ||15.4|
|Power Loading lb/hp: ||14.3|
|External Length (FT): ||24.1|
|External Height (FT): ||8.5|
|External Span (FT): ||35|
|Internal Length (Overall/Net Height): ||104 IN|
|Internal Width (Max/Floor): ||40.5 IN|
|Internal Height: ||44.5 IN|
|Baggage Area 1 Cubic Feet / Lbs: ||13.5 CU FT / 120 LBS|
|Engine: ||Lycoming O-360-A1D|
|Engine(s) TBO (hrs): ||2000|
|Max Takeoff Weight (LBS): ||2575|
|Max Landing Weight (LBS): ||2575|
|Empty Weight-BOW (LBS): ||1525|
|Useful Load (LBS): ||1050|
|Max Fuel (LBS): ||312|
|Max Fuel (Gallons): ||52|
|Avail Payload Max Fuel (LBS): ||738|
|TO Distance (SL @ ISA) FT: ||815|
|Landing Distance (FT): ||595|
|Certificated Ceiling: ||19500|
|Aircraft Broker: ||BarteltAviation|
|Listing Package: ||General|