1966 Cherokee Six 260 – 3285 TT, 485 SMOH, Autopilot, IFR Avionics Flight Deck Platform, Wheel Pants, Nice Paint, Clean Interior.
3285 Hours Total Time Since New
485 Hours Since Engine Overhaul by G&N Aircraft
1987 Hours Prop Overhaul – (2) Blade
• Auto Flight Wing Leveler Autopilot with Heading Lock Feature – (Original System)
• Narco CP-136 Audio Panel with remote 3 LMB
• Narco Mark 12D Nav / Com – (#1)
• Narco Mark 12 D Nav / Com – (#2)
• Narco VOR / Glideslope Indicator
• Narco Vor Indicator
• Narco 890 DME featuring Nav 1 and Nav 2 Switching
• Narco AT-150 Transponder with Mode C
• Avionics Master Switch
• Pilot Push to Talk Switch
• Co-Pilot Push to Talk Switch
• 6-Place Intercom System – (Note: Rear Seat have a bock type station)
• Electric Trim
• Wheel Fairings
• Vertical Fin Flashing Beacon
• External Power Plug
• Heated Pitot
• True Airspeed Indicator
• Outside Air Temperature Gauge
• Pilot Toe Brakes
• Cabin Vents
• Alternate Static Source
• EGT Gauge
• Kool Scoop for Pilot Vent Window
• Fire Extinguisher
• White base featuring Red and Burgundy Accents.
• The owner keeps the aircraft in a hangar when not flown.
• The exterior is in nice condition and shows very well. We would recommend some minor paint touch-up be done on the lower windshield molding due to slight paint peeling.
• There are a few scattered very light hail pecks. Hard to see, but want you to know.
• Dark Red Fabric Seating featuring Harmonizing side panels.
• Black Carpeting.
• The Owner of the aircraft reports the interior is in good serviceable condition.
ANNUAL DUE: July 1, 2019
BI-ANNUAL IFR CHECKS DUE: January 31, 2019
• The aircraft is based in Indiana. Owned and pampered by the same person for many years. The aircraft has also been kept in a hangar when not flown.
• No aft cargo door. It does have the rear entrance door for the rear cabin.
• Very small minor dent noted at the right-hand leading-edge skin on the stabilator.
• Apollo 604 Panel Mounted Loran – (INOP, no longer supported)
• The yoke mounted portable GPS is not included with the sale.
Specifications are subject to verification by the Purchaser. We accept trades and offer a variety of financing solutions.
Complete Logbooks are available.
|Model Series: ||piper PA-32|
|Fuel Efficiency (mpg US): ||11.26|
|Per Seat Efficiency: ||78.82|
|Seating Options: ||1+5/6|
|Wing Loading lb/sq ft: ||19.5|
|Power Loading lb/hp: ||13.1|
|External Length (FT): ||27.8|
|External Height (FT): ||7.9|
|External Span (FT): ||32.7|
|Internal Length (Overall/Net Height): ||125 in|
|Internal Width (Max/Floor): ||49 in|
|Internal Height: ||49 in|
|Baggage Area 1 Cubic Feet / Lbs: ||8 cu ft / 100 lbs|
|Baggage Area 2 Cubic Feet / Lbs: ||20 cu ft / 100 lbs|
|Engine: ||Lycoming O-540-E4B5|
|Engine(s) TBO (hrs): ||2000|
|Max Ramp Weight (LBS): ||3400|
|Max Takeoff Weight (LBS): ||3400|
|Max Landing Weight (LBS): ||3400|
|Empty Weight-BOW (LBS): ||1779|
|Useful Load (LBS): ||1621|
|Max Fuel (LBS): ||504|
|Max Fuel (Gallons): ||84|
|Avail Payload Max Fuel (LBS): ||1117|
|TO Distance (SL @ ISA) FT: ||1200|
|Landing Distance (FT): ||640|
|Certificated Ceiling: ||12800|
|LRC KTAS: ||129|
|LRC Fuel Burn (In gph): ||12.5|
|Max Cruise Speed (KTAS): ||148|
|Aircraft Broker: ||BarteltAviation|
|Listing Package: ||General|