Over the last 30 years, we have found that when it comes to listing an aircraft for sale, market knowledge translates directly to the sale price. That is why CFS is so committed to staying ahead of market trends and keeping up-to-date on changes in the industry. When providing our listing service to our clients, we work hard to advocate for our clients and give them every advantage when pricing, negotiating and closing a sale in this ever-changing climate.
CFS surpasses industry norms by performing a thorough, in-person assessment of each aircraft prior to listing in order to accurately ascertain value. This ensures your aircraft is represented accurately and eliminates last minute surprises. We market each aircraft aggressively in a variety of venues, including our extensive network of contacts acquired over 30 years of brokering aircraft.
CFS surpasses industry normsOur market knowledge, up-front due diligence and broad reach enable CFS to sell your aircraft for the best possible price in the shortest amount of time. With an average 90-day turn time, we have earned a reputation for results that very few in the industry can duplicate.
CFS Exclusive Listing Services Include
- Personal, on-site review of aircraft and records
- Aircraft valuation
- Detailed market analysis
- Suggestions/action plan to maximize sale price
- Negotiation and contracting
- Marketing package, including professional photographs and advertising
- Mass broadcasting and listings on industry sites
- Exposure to world-wide contact network
- Oversight of the pre-purchase and follow-up inspections
- Management of documentation and closing procedure
- Peace of mind knowing that you are working with a reputable, experienced company!